Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Cuisine...Southern Style


Hi y'all! We're still at the wedding reception from last weekend. As you can see, Selma has caterers who are the caliber of Paula Deen!

I can't even begin to list all the food from which to choose, but naturally there are fruit and veggies, dips and cheese balls, not to mention shrimp, grits, muffins and kudzu jelly. Of course, there was also sweet tea!

In the background is the Kenan's Mill mill house where the miller lived.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

cewmont said...

shrimp, grits, kudzu jelly----between your photo and the description, I am in a frenzy! yum yum!

cieldequimper said...

Gorgeous! I'm hungry all over again!

marley said...

What a wonderful spread! Yummy!

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

Kudzu jelly??? I knew it had to be good for something. The table looks wonderful.

Lowell said...

Oh boy. Looks absolutely scrumptious!

Jim Klenke said...

Do you think they would notice if I ran my finger through all of the sweets?

Virginia said...

Yummo as Rachel Ray would say!

Gunn said...

Gosh,- that made me hungry! :-)
Impressive and very nice both, food, flowers and the way it is done. ;-)