Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pound Cake and Sweet Potato Pie


I was excited this morning when I saw a picture of "The Sweet Potato Pie Lady" posted by a Facebook friend on my news feed. Then I remembered I had a photo of her too! I took this picture at the Selma Flea Market last year. She's holding one of her homemade pound cakes, and on the table below are some of her big, thick slices of sweet potato pie.

According to my FB friend, Mrs. Davis sells baked goods every Saturday at Booth 48. I bet her goodies sell fast!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I much prefer sweet potato pie to pumpkin. Everything looks delicious.

Lowell said...

Love sweet potato pie!

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

I bet they do to. I would sure like some of that pound cake.

Virginia said...

OH... on the itty bitty portal photo I said, "That lady has some pound cake!!" YUMMMMMM
V